When :from Tuesday 2 July, 2013 10:00 to Thursday 4 July, 2013 18:55
Type of event :Category 2-Intergovernmental meeting
Where :UNESCO Headquarters, 7, Place de Fontenoy, 75007, Paris, France
Contact :Edouard Planche
Election and first session
The Subsidiary Committee has been elected by the Extraordinary meeting of the States Parties to the 1970 Convention which took place on 1st July 2013.
The first session of the Subsidiary Committee took place from 2 to 3 July 2013 at UNESCO Headquarters.
Since then, this Committee has been convened every year.
- Chairperson: Mr Mauricio Escanero (Mexico)
- Vice-Chairs: Bulgaria, China, Egypt and Nigeria
- Rapporteur: Ms Artemis Papathanassiou (Greece)
- Oral report by the Rapporteur: EN
- Election of the Bureau (C70/13/1.SC/1): EN | FR
- Provisional agenda (C70/13/1.SC/2/REV): EN | FR
- Draft rules of procedure (C70/13/1.SC/3): EN | FR
- Draft operational guidelines on the implementation of the 1970 Convention (C70/13/1.SC/4) : EN | FR