© Suso33. All rights reserved. AUSENCIAS (‘Absences’), Suso33 (Logroño, Spain, 2008)
World Social Science Report 2016
- Interview with Ravi Kanbur: Economic growth and poverty – the inequality connection
Ravi Kanbur, Professor of World Affairs at Cornell University, N.Y., is one of the authors of the World Social Science Report 2016.
- Launch of the World Social Science Report 2016 in Stockholm, Sweden, on 22 September 2016 (video of the International Social Science Council)
- Taking on Inequality. Poverty and Shared Prosperity 2016. The World Bank
- World Social Science Report 2016 | Challenging Inequalities: Pathways to a Just World. Presentation by Mathieu Denis, Executive Director of the International Social Science Council
- World Social Science Report 2016 | The Coming of a Middle-Class World? Hopes, Challenges, Realities. Presentation by Prof. Louis Chauvel and Dr Anne Hartung, University of Luxembourg