- Media and Information Literacy Curriculum for Teachers
- Media and Informational Literacy: Policy and Strategy Guidelines
- Global Media and Information Literacy Assessment Framework
- Survey on Privacy in Media and Information Literacy with Youth Perspectives
- MILID Yearbook 2016 - Media and Information Literacy: Reinforcing Human Rights, Countering Radicalization and Extremism
- MILID Yearbook 2015 - Media and Information Literacy for the Sustainable Development Goals
- Opportunities for Media and Information Literacy in the Middle East and North Africa
- Towards Media and Information Literacy Indicators
- Guidelines for Broadcasters on Promoting User-Generated Content and MIL
- Mapping Media Education Policies in the World: Visions, Programmes and Challenges
- Overview of Information Literacy Resources Worldwide
- Empowerment through Media Education: An Intercultural Dialogue
- Media and Information Literacy in Journalism: A Handbook for Journalists and Journalism Educators
- Do You Speak MIL? A handbook for Jordanian CSO’s
- MIL mapping in Jordan
- Others listed on this page
Recommendations and declarations
- Global Framework for Media and Information Literacy Cities (MIL Cities)
- Belgrade Recommendations on Draft Global Standards for Media and Information Literacy Curricula Guidelines
- Youth Open Letter to Heads of International Development Organizations and States to Act on Media and Information Literacy
- Riga Recommendations on Media and Information Literacy in a Shifting Media and Information Landscape
Media Literacy Series
- Approaches to Development Communication
Jan Servaes (ed.); 2002; 571 p.
- A Survey on National Cinematography (English | French | Spanish)
Survey Report; March 2000; 38 p.
- Youth Media Education
The Seville Seminar, February 2002; 261 p.
- Youth and Media Globalisation
The UNESCO International Clearinghouse on Youth and Media, Goteborg; 236 p.
- Promote or Protect? Perspectives on Media Literacy and Media Regulations
The International Clearinghouse on Children, Youth and Media Nordicom, Goteborg University; YearBook 2003: 261 p.
- Aspects of Literacy Assessment: Topics and Issues from the UNESCO Expert Meeting
Paris, France; June 2005; 45 p.
- Beacons of the Information Society: The Alexandria Proclamation on Information Literacy and Lifelong Learning
Alexandria, Egypt; 9 November 2005; 1 p.
- IFLA Off-Site Session - IFLA Information Literacy Section/UNESCO: Media and Information Literacy Indicators and Government Action Recommendations (Programme)
August 2011; 1 p.
- Media and Information Literacy Curriculum for Teachers (Brochure)
- Media and Information Literacy Indicators: UNESCO-IAMCR joint session (Agenda)
Istanbul, Turkey; 14 July 2011; 1 p.
- Teacher Training Curricula for Media and Information Literacy
Background Strategy Paper of the International Expert Group Meeting
Paris, France; 16-18 June 2008; 31 p.
- The Global Literacy Challenge: A profile of youth and adult literacy at the mid-point of the United Nations Literacy Decade 2003 - 2012
2008; 81 p.
- The Literacy Decade: Getting Started; 2003-2004
2004; 86 p.
- The Plurality of Literacy and its Implications for Policies and Programmes: Position Paper
2004; 32 p.
- The Prague Declaration: "Towards an Information Literate Society"
Prague, Czech Republic; 20-23 September 2003; 1 p.
- Towards Media and Information Literacy Indicators: Background Document of the Expert Meeting
Bangkok, Thailand; 4-6 November 2010; 53 p.
- UNESCO Information Literacy Indicators: Validation Report
Prepared by Ralph Catts, University of Stirling, United Kingdom; February 2010; 33 p.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
United Nations, New York, United States of America; 10 December 1948.