At the invitation of the Government of the Kingdom of Morocco, the first meeting of the Ad Hoc Expert Group (AHEG) was held at the Academy of the Kingdom of Morocco in Rabat from 20 to 24 September 2016.
This meeting was hosted by the Moroccan National Commission for UNESCO, in accordance with the host country agreement which was signed at the official ceremony organized at UNESCO Headquarters in Paris on 1 September 2016.
During this meeting, the AHEG was tasked with preparing a first draft of a preliminary text of a declaration on ethical principles in relation to climate change.
The outcome of the AHEG’s work will be sent to Member States for comments after the meeting.
- First draft of a preliminary text of a declaration on ethical principles in relation to climate change, also available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish and Russian
- Report of the First meeting of the Ad Hoc Expert Group, also available in French
- Composition of the Ad Hoc Expert Group
- Biographies of the members of the Ad Hoc Expert Group
- Rules of Procedure of the AHEG
- Provisional Programme
- General Information - for Observers
- Toward a First Draft of a Preliminary Text of a Declaration on Ethical Principles in relation to Climate Change