Right to Education
- Observatory on the Right to Education provides documentation and information on the implementation of the Right to Education by UNESCO Member States at every level of education.
The Interactive Atlas of girls’ and women’s right to education, conceived as a monitoring and advocacy tool, aims to enhance public knowledge of the status of national constitutions, legislation and regulations related to girls’ and women’s education rights.
- LitBase compiles effective adult literacy and numeracy programmes from around the world.
- Asia-Pacific Literacy Database offers publications, best practices, materials on literacy in the Asia-Pacific region.
Global Citizenship Education
- Global Citizenship Education Database offers a wide range of UNESCO on Global Citizenship Education.
- ASPnet in action is an online collaborative platform to enhance information and knowledge sharing among the UNESCO Associated Schools Network around the world.
Education for Sustainable Development
- The Sustainable Development Goals resource bank includes hundreds of materials: ideas for classroom activities, multimedia education resources and good practices, designed to help educators integrate Education for Sustainable Development into teaching and learning.
HIV and Health Education
- HIV/AIDS Clearing House is a resource library and information exchange to support ministries of education, development agencies, civil society, researchers and other partners, to develop effective HIV and AIDS, school health and sexuality education.
- National Statistics on Education provides access to data compiled by the UNESCO Institute for Statistics (UIS)
- UIS Interactive Data Tools provides interactive data products on education
Policy, Planning and Management
- Planipolis is as a single entry portal to education plans and policies from UNESCO Member States maintained by the UNESCO International Institute for Educational Planning.
- Education System Profiles in Asia and the Pacific provides analytical overviews of education systems in the Asia-Pacific region
- OpenEMIS collects and reports data on schools, students, teachers and staff, is a royalty-free system and can be customized to meet the specific needs of member countries.
- Etico provides a resource platform on ethics and corruption in education maintained by UNESCO International Institute for Educational Planning.
- IIEP Learning Portal provides a single window to comprehensive, up-to-date, relevant, and neutral information on learning issues, from primary through secondary education.
- Portal de Iniciativas de Educación Superior (in Spanish) catalogues projects, initiatives, experiences and activities in the Latin America and Caribbean region for higher education institutions.
Technical and Vocational Education and Training
- World TVET Database – Country profiles contains key descriptive information about TVET around the world.
- TVET Promising Practice Database presents a selection of effective and innovative programmes and initiatives around the world.
- UNEVOC Online Library is an online resource center for TVET experts, practitioners and students with specialized publications.
Education for All
- Education for All National and Regional Reviews provides access to national and regional reports produced throughout the Education for All review processes.
- IBEDOCS catalogues publications from UNESCO’s International Bureau of Education
- International Conferences on Education National Reports compiles national reports presented by Member States during international education conferences