Right to education
- Observatory on the Right to Education provides documentation and information on the implementation of the Right to Education by UNESCO Member States at every level of education.
HerAtlas, Interactive Atlas of girls’ and women’s right to education, conceived as a monitoring and advocacy tool, aims to enhance public knowledge of the status of national constitutions, legislation and regulations related to girls’ and women’s education rights.
- LitBase compiles effective adult literacy and numeracy programmes from around the world.
Inclusion in education
- Inclusion in action: this date base developed with the European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education gathers case studies on interesting practices around the world and resources on a wide range of topics relating to inclusive education.
Global gitizenship education
- UNESCO Clearing House on global citizenship education , hosted by UNESCO Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding, offers a wide range of UNESCO on Global Citizenship Education.
Education for sustainable development
- Sustainable Development Goals - Resources for Educators: this resource bank has been designed for educators, education planners and practitioners. It offers hundreds of pedagogical ideas for classroom activities and multimedia resources detailing how best to integrate ESD into teaching and learning, from early childhood care through secondary education.
HIV and health education
- HIV/AIDS Clearing House is a resource library and information exchange to support ministries of education, development agencies, civil society, researchers and other partners, to develop effective HIV and AIDS, school health and sexuality education.
- National Statistics on Education provides access to data compiled by the UNESCO Institute for Statistics (UIS)
- UIS Interactive Data Tools provides interactive data products on education
Policy, planning and management
- Planipolis is as a single entry portal to education plans and policies from UNESCO Member States maintained by the UNESCO International Institute for Educational Planning.
- National Education Systems and Policies in Asia-Pacific (NESPAP) Open Platform: virtual space designed to enable sharing and exchange of resources, experiences and expertise for all interested in education from across the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
- OpenEMIS collects and reports data on schools, students, teachers and staff, is a royalty-free system and can be customized to meet the specific needs of member countries.
- Etico provides a resource platform on ethics and corruption in education maintained by UNESCO International Institute for Educational Planning.
- IIEP Learning Portal provides a single window to comprehensive, up-to-date, relevant, and neutral information on learning issues, from primary through secondary education.
Technical and vocational education and training
- World TVET Database – Country profiles contains key descriptive information about TVET around the world.
- TVET Promising Practice Database presents a selection of effective and innovative programmes and initiatives around the world.
- UNEVOC Online Library is an online resource center for TVET experts, practitioners and students with specialized publications.
- IBEDOCS catalogues publications from UNESCO’s International Bureau of Education
- International Conferences on Education National Reports compiles national reports presented by Member States during international education conferences