© Okayama ESD Promotion Commission
UNESCO-Japan Prize on ESD
The UNESCO-Japan Prize on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) honours outstanding projects by individuals, institutions and organizations related to ESD.
The nomination process for 2017 is now closed.
The next call for nominations will be launched in January 2018.
- 24 January: Launch of call for nominations
- 3 May: Last date to submit online nominations
- End of June: International Jury Meeting
- September: Announcement of the Prize-winners
- October: Award ceremony in Paris, France (tbc)