Request for Proposals: Media Landscape Analysis, MDI Assessment - Jordan
UNESCO Office in Amman is requesting written proposals for the assignment described in attachment A.
The proposal should comprise the following components:
- A description of the organization/party wanting to undertake the assignment;
- A description of the proposed team, including CVs;
- Comments on the Terms of Reference if any (in brief);
- An approach and methodology for the assignment;
- A detailed work plan for the assignment, including time-line;
The total budget for the assignment, quoted in US dollars. Fees, travel costs, per diems and other costs to be shown separately, as the basis for calculation, but to be included in the total lump sum. More than one scenario may be provided according to different budget ceilings.
Please note that:
- Your proposal and any supporting documents must be in English.
- Your proposal should be submitted by e-mail no later than 28 November 2014.
Johan Romare will answer questions on the Request for Proposals on the e-mail above.
Thank you for your interest in this UNESCO assignment, we look forward to receiving your proposal.