Despite all the hardship during this difficult time, the newsletter, gathered collectively, represents our solidarity as a group and the togetherness that brings in our network is our strategy to face up to the challenges.
This issue's highlights include:
- WWF Russia completed fundraining campaign for the Commander Islands Biosphere Reserve Eco-Paths
- Growing Together: Providing fresh food at a time of need in Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve (Canada)
- Jobs for Carbon Soup Kitchen at Gouritz Cluster Biosphere Reserve (South Africa)
- Heritage at Home operation at the Iroise Biosphere Reserve (France)
- Isle of Man Biosphere Reserve (UK) story told on wall-hangings
- The Mariñas Coruñesas e Terras do Mandeo Biosphere Reserve (Spain) adapts its Programme 'Educating in the Biosphere' to the Covid 19 situation
- Communal reforestation of mangroves and native species in the Sahamalaza-Radama Biosphere Reserve (Madagascar) peripheral zone
- Population structure and regeneration of Boswellia elongata at Homhil area in Socotra Biosphere Reserve (Yemen)
- Two new ecotourism villages, Pyeongdae-Ri and Hogeundong at Jeju Biosphere Reserve (Republic of Korea)
- and much more!