Culture Speaks , a regular podcast featuring conversations with UNESCO staff, experts and cultural actors, is now available on iTunes!
Culture Speaks provides a fresh take on the trends, challenges and opportunities currently shaping the world of culture, from the impact of the digital revolution, to mass tourism, illicit trafficking and beyond. Recent episodes have focused on questions such as:
- How can we make sustainable tourism a reality at World Heritage sites?
- How is the digital revolution reshaping the creative economy?
- Why has the World Bank decided to integrate culture into its reconstruction and recovery efforts?
- What are cultural rights ?
- How can intangible cultural heritage help communities recover from conflict?
In sum, Culture Speaks tells the story of culture today through the eyes of the people working to safeguard and promote it, in line with the mission of UNESCO. New episodes are uploaded regularly, in both English and French.
Click here to subscribe so you never miss an episode.