This CAMPUS was organized on the occasion of World Children's Day and the release of the book "The Rights of the child: 4 stories against exclusion". The debate included the explanation of the Child’s Rights, violations of these rights, testimonials from Roma person who experienced exclusion as child etc.
- Christine Kelly - Journalist and president of Foundation K D’urgences
- Jean-Marc Mormeck - Interministerial delegate for Equal Opportunities for French Overseas Citizens
- Martine Brousse - President of NGO La Voix De l’Enfant
- Delphine Bertozzi, Nikolaï Angelov and Thierry Heuninck : authors of the book "The Rights of the child: 4 stories against exclusion"
- Véronique Cazeneuve - Editorial director of publications‘À dos d'âne’
- Florence Migeon - UNESCO expert for Inclusion and Education
- Gérard Mestrallet - President of the ENGIE foundation – partner of UNESCO CAMPUS