The online edition of Mobile Learning Week 2020 took place from 12 to 14 October 2020 under the theme of Beyond Disruption: Technology Enabled Learning Futures. MLW 2020 is set against the backdrop of COVID-19 education disruption and response, and will shine a light on prospects for technology-enabled futures of learning.
Mobile Learning Week (MLW) is the United Nations’ flagship event on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in education, and has been organized by UNESCO and its partners for eight years consecutively.
- Download full programme with links to video recording for each session
- Day 1 - Monday 12 October 2020: Effective Policies – Sharing policies and evaluating effectiveness
- Day 2 - Tuesday 13 October 2020 - Innovative Solutions – Showcasing innovative distance learning solutions
- Day 3 - Wednesday 14 October 2020 - The Future – Setting out policy and research agendas to build back better
- Six months into a crisis: Reflections on international efforts to harness technology to maintain the continuity of learning
- Artificial Intelligence and Inclusion, Compendium of Promising Initiatives: Mobile Learning Week 2020
- Artificial intelligence in Education, Compendium of Promising Initiatives: Mobile Learning Week 2019
- What UNESCO does for mobile learning
- What UNESCO does on ICT in education
- Previous Mobile Learning Weeks: 2019 - 2018 - 2017 - 2016 - 2015 - 2014 - 2013 - 2011
- For more information, please contact us at email@example.com