a. The production of cultural and artistic works;
b. The organization of cultural and artistic events of national, regional and/or international scope contributing to the establishment of culture and development strategies and programmes.
► Note: Projects regarding cultural policies, capacity building and training, inventories and safeguarding measures, are covered by other UNESCO Funds established under the Organisation's culture conventions. The IFPC is not linked to any UNESCO culture convention. Projets which do not propose the eligible activities detailed above will not be considered for evaluation; therefore the following projects are not eligible:
- Projects whose main focus is capacity building / training/workshops;
- Projects whose main focus is academic and/or academic research;
- Projects on inventories;
- Projects on safeguarding measures on tangible and/or intangible heritage;
- Projects which focus on cultural policy;
- Social animation projects;
- Projects whose focus is only on arts education;
- Projects whose implementation dates exceed 12 months;
- Projects whose start date is prior to 1 April 2017 or after 31 May 2017;
- Projects which have not identified another source of funding, whether financial or in-kind, covering at least 20% co-financing of the estimated total project cost;
- Projects which do not respond to the criteria set out in the IFPC Operational Guidelines.