Under the 2015 IFPC Call for Proposals, 8 projects were approved for IFPC co-financing. These projects were chosen for their artistic and creative content, their partnership and resource mobilization, and their potential for sustainable impact:
• Creative encounters and initiation for young Congolese writers and artists – Democratic Republic of the Congo
• Performance Art for Youth: Artists' collaborator project and youth art festival – Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania, Bulgaria
• Project E-Fest: Digital Culture Festival – Tunisia
• Introduction of young talented writers into a digital publishing industry – The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
• ANDIMATION – Denmark, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela
• Cine a la Calle – Colombia
► Click here for further information about the results and statistics of the IFPC 2015 Call.