- Project Manager (Events and Partnerships) - closing date 30 August
The GEM Report is seeking to recruit a Project Manager (Events and Partnerships) to be based in Paris. The incumbent would lead the work to manage the major global and regional launch events for each GEM Report released, as well as seek out opportunities for presentations and speaking slots at partners’ events so as to raise the profile of GEM Report messages and recommendations.
- National Launch & Dissemination Consultant for Education Sector - closing date 21 August
- Cartoonist for the 2020 GEM Report on inclusion and education –The cartoonist will work with the Senior Communications Specialist in the GEM Report team to draw a series of cartoons illustrating a selection of key concepts in the 2020 GEM Report on inclusion and education.
- Arabic speaking communications consultant - closing date 15 September
The GEM Report occasionally has a need for consultants. A consultant is a recognized specialist with particular skills, expertise or knowledge who is contracted by UNESCO for a short period, either in an advisory or consultative capacity or to provide a product or service. All consultants hired by the GEM Report Team must be registered on the Education Sector's roster of consultants. Click on the following link to register as a consultant: Roster of consultants of the UNESCO Education Sector.
Please note we are no longer accepting internship applications until further notice.
GEM Report fellowship
The second round of applications is now open to become a GEM Report fellow.
The GEM Report Fellowship programme, supported by OSF, aims to strengthen the evidence base on education, particularly in emerging economies, build research capacity in education, and reinforce the links between research, policy, and practice in education. As such, the fellowships will be open to exceptional individuals who have quantitative research skills, demonstrate a potential for transformational impact in their domain, and share a commitment to provide more people with better educational opportunities. Please follow the application procedures here.
- Deadline for proposals: 29 September 2019 (midnight, Paris time)
- Announcement of decision with successful applicants: 31 October 2019
- Expected start to the fellowship: January 2020