18-19 January - Global Education Conference at Harvard Graduate School of Education on Futures of Education report
Harvard Graduate School of Education Professor Fernando Reimers, a member of the International Commission on the Futures of Education, will host a two-day Global Education Conference on UNESCO's Futures of Education report. Together with students from his Fall 2021 Education Policy Comparative Perspectives course, participants will discuss education reform efforts around the world.
This virtual conference took place January 18th and 19th from 9am-1pm US Eastern Standard Time.
A video recording of the event is available here.
- Gonzalo Baroni, Ministry of Education Uruguay
- Sergio Cardenas, former director of CREFAL
- Monserrat Creamer, former Minister of Education Ecuador
- Leandro Folgar, President Plan Ceibal
- Isaac Froumin, Higher School of Economics Moscow
- Stefania Giannini, UNESCO ADG/Education
- Jorge Enrique Hernandez, Secretary of Education of Guanajuato, Mexico
- Arun Joshi, Center for Human Assets Nepal
- Faryal Khan, UNESCO
- Juan Carlos Miramontes, Secretary of Education Jalisco, Mexico
- Sofialeticia Morales, Secretary of Education Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Jordan Naidoo, UNESCO
- Sergio Paez, Deputy Superintendent Central Falls
- Sobhi Tawil, UNESCO
- Cecilia Maria Velez, former Minister of Education of Colombia
- Samantha Williams, Teach for All