UNESCO Jakarta partnering with the Climate Tracker celebrating World Water Day 2020 by holding Social Media Contest “Air dan Krisis Iklim” World Water Day 2020.
A series of online events will also be held during March and April 2020.
The participant is required to fill in an online registration form to join the competition. They will be tasked to:
1. Follow the Instagram accounts of @ClimateTracker and @UnescoJakarta.
2. Register at the following link http://tiny.cc/airdankrisisiklim
3. Follow a short webinar held by Climate Tracker on Friday, March 27, 15.00 - 16.30. The topics for discussion.
a. general information about the Social Media Contest: "Air dan Krisis Iklim
b. about water and the climate crisis
c. interesting and informative visual communication about the climate crisis. (Further information will be sent via email after registration).
4. Create a short video (maximum 1 minute) about water and climate change. They can use their mobile phone or professional video making. We encourage participants to stay at home while developing the video.
5. Post the video on the participant’s Instagram account (make your Instagram account public). Add an interesting captions. Add hashtag #AirDanKrisisIklim; #worldwaterday #hariairsedunia #climatechange #unescojakarta. Also, mention the @climatetracker and @unescojakarta Instagram account. Deadline for posting: 15 April 2020.