When :from Monday 3 December, 2018 10:00 to Friday 7 December, 2018 17:00
Type of event :Category 7-Seminar and Workshop
Where :Hotel Park Village, Kathmandu, Nepal
Following previous two workshops which focused on mapping relevant data sources and identifying gaps against the contextualized Sustainable Development Goal 4 (SDG4) indicator framework, this workshop will conduct a situation analysis through a series of Data Quality Assessment (DQA) for various required data sources and producing the DQA reports, including recommendations for improvement.
this workshop aims at:
- Identifying and understanding the challenges that the structures of administrative and household surveys routine data has towards the production of quality education statistics;
- Collecting data and analysis of consistent education data/ indicators
- Identifying gaps in the current situation and key priorities for future development through the DQAF
- Completing the DQAF Matrix by relevant data producing agencies e. g. UGC, TVET, MOEST, CBS etc.
- Putting forward recommendations to the Education Authorities on ways to improve the quality of education statistics in the country