When :from Wednesday 21 February, 2018 10:00 to Friday 23 February, 2018 17:00
Type of event :Category 7-Seminar and Workshop
Where :Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers (TIIAME), Tashkent, Uzbekistan
UNESCO Tashkent office jointly with the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources, UNDP CO Uzbekistan and TIIAME organize an inception meeting for formulation of a capacity-building program and module design training for water specialists, training providers and module developers on 21-23 February 2018.
The main objectives of the workshop are
• present the final report on baseline assessment of existing and past training modules and tools;
• present and discuss the draft of a capacity building programme;
• conduct the training for modules developers on following themes:
- Water resources and demand management;
- Land reclamation;
- Operation and maintenance of technical state;
- Operation and maintenance of technical state of pumping stations' equipment, diagnostics;
- Water conservation at the field level, improved furrow irrigation, drip irrigation systems.