When :from Wednesday 16 April, 2014 09:00 to Thursday 17 April, 2014 18:00
Type of event :Консультативное совещание
Where :UNESCO Headquarters, Room XIII, 125 avenue Suffren, 75007, Paris, France
Contact :firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
The meeting is organized by the Section for Teacher Development and Education Policies of the Education Sector, UNESCO.
The UNESCO-China Funds-in-Trust (CFIT) Project welcomed the 5 new participating countries – Congo, DR Congo, Liberia, Tanzania, and Uganda – in October 2013. These 5 countries have finished the needs assessment reports, and started preparing for the project document and work plan (ProDoc).
On 16 April 2014, the meeting will focus on
- sharing the key findings of the needs assessment of the 5 countries;
- sharing the potential focused areas of each country;
- understanding the budget allocation, timeframe, and CFIT key action areas;
- understanding the structure of the ProDoc template.
On 17 April 2014, the 5 countries, together with experts and UNESCO staff, will work in parallel groups to formulate the ProDoc. The expected results of the day are
- each country has identified the focused areas and TTI(s); and
- each country has finalized the ProDoc.