When :from Thursday 11 July, 2019 09:00 to Saturday 13 July, 2019 13:55
Type of event :Category 8-Symposium
Where :UNESCO Headquarters, 7, place de Fontenoy, 75007, Paris, France
Contact :Ahmed Bounfour, Professor, European Chair on Intangibles, Paris-Sud-University,
The conference will address the impact of digital technologies on the future of employment and the accompanying skills. This conference will also be a good opportunity to examine the possibility of opting for new business models and other profound organizational transformations, as digital intelligence is the engine of transformation by its sources, its scope (now global), its scale and its speed.
The impact of digitization on employment is even the starting point for the debate on the impact of digital transformation on societies and their vulnerability.
This Conference will be an opportunity to address the issue of the evolution of the digital sphere in the labor market, including:
- The modification of the content and working conditions in terms of job losses in some sectors and their creation in others.
- Artificial intelligence and the NetWare landscape based on creativity and innovation in the field.
- The evolution of technical and social skills through new initiatives and digital advances in technologies as well as the challenges to be met, in particular:
- Foresight for next generation jobs and skills profiles
- AI and the digital divide
- The role of education in an AI world
- Responsible development and implementation of AI for learning
- Competencies for AI: entry points and new directions