4th International Symposium on the Effects of Climate Change on the World’s Oceans
The 4th International Symposium will bring together experts from around the world to better understand climate impacts on ocean ecosystems – and how to respond.
The Symposium will:
- Highlight the latest information on how oceans are changing, what is at risk and how to respond;
- Identify key knowledge gaps;
- Promote collaborations; and
- Stimulate the next generation of science and actions.
It will also include:
- Great sessions, presentations, and posters;
- Opportunities for pre- or post-meeting workshops;
- Special events for early career scientists; and
- Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities.