The 21st session of the Intergovernmental Committee for Promoting the Return of Cultural Property to its Countries of Origin or its Restitution in case of Illicit Appropriation (ICPRCP) was held in Room XI, UNESCO Headquarters in Paris on 30 - 31 May 2018.
- Chairperson: H.E. Mr Federico Salas Lotfe (Mexico)
- Vice-Chairpersons: Armenia, Benin, Italy, Pakistan
- Rapporteur: Mr Ali Al Taie (Iraq)
- Final Report (ICPRCP/18/21.COM/Report) EN | FR
- Decisions & Recommendations (ICPRCP/18/21.COM/Decisions) EN | FR
- Election of the Bureau (ICPRCP/18/21.COM/2) EN | FR | ES | AR | RU
- Provisional Agenda (ICPRCP/18/21.COM/3/REV.2) EN | FR
- Report of the Secretariat (ICPRCP/18/21.COM/5) EN | FR | ES | AR | RU
- Provisional timetable (ICPRCP/18/21.COM/INF.1/REV) EN | FR
- List of documents (ICPRCP/18/21.COM/INF.2) EN | FR
- Draft Decision on the Proposals for the amendments of the Rules of Procedures (ICPRCP/18/21.COM 6) EN | FR
- Proposals for the amendments of the Rules of Procedures
- The Parthenon Sculptures: Greece and United Kingdom
- The Broken Hillman Skull: United Kingdom
- Case of the Zeugma Mosaics
- Case of the Iraqi Hebrew Manuscript
- Free ports and the risks of illicit trafficking of cultural property
- Block chain technology for the protection of cultural property
- Chile Intervention: posters, sketchpad, leaflet, web campaign
- Awareness-raising videos presented by the Secretariat:
Have you ever heard of " blood antiquities"?
Eight artefacts seized by the French customs has been restituted to Egypt.
Have you ever heard of Operation Gemini?
Chairperson: H.E. Mr Federico Salas Lotfe (Mexico)
Vice-Chairpersons: Armenia, Benin, Italy, Pakistan
Rapporteur: Mr Ali Al Taie (Iraq)