When :from Monday 1 June, 2015 13:00 to Tuesday 2 June, 2015 18:00
Type of event :Category 2-Intergovernmental meeting
Where :UNESCO Headquarters, Room XI, 7, place de Fontenoy, 75007, Paris, France
Contact :Dendev Badarch, email@example.com
The statutory 12th session of the Intergovernmental Council (IGC) of the MOST Programme will take place at UNESCO Headquarters on 1 and 2 June 2015. The IGC will discuss MOST programmatic and strategic issues, and review activities implemented by Member States and the Secretariat since its 11th session.
The draft provisional agenda of the 12th session, currently under consideration by the IGC Bureau, includes the following items:
* Adoption of the agenda;
* Election of rapporteur;
* Activity reports (report on activities implemented by the Secretariat along with any additional activity reports submitted by IGC Member States);
* Strategic issues for MOST in the context of the post-2015 agenda;
* Workplan for future MOST activities (2015-2017);
* MOST’s cooperation with existing and future partners;
* Interim report of the Audit of the Governance of UNESCO and Dependent Funds, Programmes and Entities;
* Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) recommendations to IGC;
* Adoption of summary report and draft decisions, including the dates for the 13th session of the IGC.