Support International Cooperation and Participation
The Sultanate participates in cultural exchanges with most countries of the world. It supports activities which build awareness, understanding and continuing growth of Omani cultural sector abroad. The Sultanate involves a wide range of artists and writers of community members to participate internationally where this support is provided by involving them in a group of international events that the Sultanate participate in , which allows artists and innovators to develop, deploy their works abroad and create professional development opportunities through participation in cultural forums and festivals.
The main feature of the measure are:
1. Gives artists and writers an opportunity to meet their counterparts in other countries.
2. Highlights the Sultanate's efforts in supporting the international cultural cooperation.
3. Creates opportunities to exchange experiences, posts literary, intellectual and artistic between the Sultanate and other countries.
The results expected through the implementation of the measure are:
1. Export the Omani creativity to other countries.
2. Participation of Omani literary and artistic in forums that are held in other countries.
3. Existence of the fingerprint of the Omani culture in international forums.
4. Strengthen the presence of the Sultanate in the international cultural forums.
5. Spared Omani cultural and literary products in international forums.
6. Presence of generation possesses a variety of experiences in the cultural field.
The financial support is provided by Ministry of Heritage and Culture.