- Provide knowledge about setting up a business for young generation: the youth, students, young soldiers, employees, engineers...
- Strengthen entrepreneurial spirit for young generation: the youth, students, young soldiers, employees, engineers...
- Support the realization of ideas, business projects of young generation: the youth, students, young soldiers, employees, engineers...
- Contribute to the establishment of young entrepreneurs from young generation: the youth, students, young soldiers, employees, engineers...
- Improve the reputation of the sponsors and oganizers
The program was initiated in 2003 and organized annually with many activities such as:
- Training on business start-up for young participants in a number of localities with the participation of senior lecturers from the International Labour Organization (ILO) and successful businesses.
- Portal start-up with the bank of registered projects over the years to help project owners to introduce their projects and look for investment opportunities.
- Initiatives Fair to introduce and call for investment for projects
- Start-up Fund Program was established in 2007.
- Publish books for start-up activities.
- Start-up clubs play the role as a bridge between sponsors and project owners. The club opens classes and tutorials on searching and navigating investors. As for the businesses, the clubs will be the source for business leaders to find new creative ideas.
Since 2013, the program aims to enhance the realization of the project through the development of business start-up network, promote joint training, consulting, investment ... contributing to building a team of knowledgeable and skilled entrepreneurs. This is one of the most typical activities that Viet Nam implemented effectively over the years. Annually, this progamme attracts many students from universities and colleges across the country with many creative and feasible ideas (108 projects in 2014, 412 projects in 2015), of which many project ideas related to the field of cultural industry, such as “Restore and develop Luy Lau ancient pottery line” of the group of authors from the University of Foreign Trade and Agricultural Institute (2015), Lovie project – a love for Viet Nam’s brand from the Viet Nam Academy of Finance, National Economics University, the University of Red Star (2015)... The awarded projects will receive an investment from the program and technical support from businesses, so this is an effective and real platform with high support for Vietnamese young creative people to strongly express creativity and reach the opportunity to start their business.
- Encourage creativity and entrepreneurship spirit of young generation of Viet Nam
- Attract business investment with initiatives of the youth
- Improve creative capacity, entrepreneurial skills of Vietnamese youth.
- Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce (VCCI)
- Mobilizing contributions from businesses; sponsorship from organizations and individuals locally and abroad
The Program encouraged and practically supported yougn entepreuneurs to start-up their own business, contributing to the national socio-economic development in Viet Nam.