Ramallah Contemporary Dance Festival
Ramallah First Group
Key objectives of the measure:
- The festival aims to promote cultural exchange between Palestinian people and other nations of the world.
- To introduce the Palestinian people to the various forms of contemporary dance.
- To develop workers competencies in the field of dance in the State of Palestine.
- The festival targets the Palestinian public in general and the youth sector in particular.
Scope of the measure:
Nature of the measure:
Main feature of the measure:
- Promotion of dialogue, culture exchange, openness and introduction of people to contemporary dance.
- Holding of training workshops to pass experience through conducting meetings and joint improvisations between the parties.
Results expected through the implementation of the measure:
- Develop youth's competence in contemporary dance.
- Promotion of the dialogue between cultures.
- Visits of many artistic teams to the State of Palestine to participate in performances.
Financial resources allocated to implement the measure:
Area(s) of Monitoring