The Palestine National Theater Festival, in cooperation with of the Arab Theater Institute - United Arab Emirates, is held annually on 25 October, gathering artists from all over Palestine, contributing to disseminating the theater culture among youth and building capabilities of workers in the theater field.
1. Support new theatrical productions in Palestine
2. Create cultural space to expose new productions
3. Holding technical and artistic workshops by Arab and international experts.
4. Disseminating of theater culture among youth.
5. Promoting theater as a tool for societal change
Total: 131.000 $
The Arab Theater Institute 100.000 $
Ministry of Culture 31.000 $
|Name of partner||Type of entity|
The Palestinian Broadcasting Corporation (PBC)
Civil Society Organization (CSO)
1. Increase the audience participation in theater
2. Provide space for exchange of cultural expertise
3. Create new theaters in Palestinian cities.