opening Cultural Houses and Pallaces in all Iraqi Provinces
1. To prepare cultural environment to all society sectors, in order to clearly announce its traditions, customs and cultural arts and enriching their cultural diversity.
2. To support cultural and artistic work and communicate it to the largest segment of society, as well as reinforcing creative capabilities of local communities and discovering the talents.
3. To promote cultural creative work, and providing infrastructure to display cultural products of artists and creators and supporting them by displaying their cultural products, through holding artistic and plastic exhibitions in addition to cinematic and theatrical activities and book exhibitions.
4. To attract artists, creators and talents
The Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities has prepared a comprehensive project in order to open cultural palaces and houses in all provinces and their districts. It will support cultural work and extending cultural and creative products of artists in these governorates in cooperation with their local province councils, civil society organizations and their educational institutions.
1. Building bridges of cooperation between the Ministry of Culture and cultural committees , in every province council through their cultural palaces and houses in each governorate.
2. Direct cultural communication between the ministry and all the society segments in order to introduce cultural reality to all Iraqi people sects at the seminars or festivals hosted by these palaces.
3. To financially and logistically supporting the civil society organizations in every governorate to express their cultural activities.
4. Providing opportunities to hold cultural activities in cultural houses and providing the opportunity of reading to searchers for cultural books and using internet.
5. Communicating culture to disadvantaged and remote areas of cities centers through holding cultural activities.
there is a special budget for each measure .