Opening Cultural Centers for the Child in Iraqi Cities
1. To communicate cultural programs to the largest possible number of children without discrimination.
2. To promote activities and performances carried out by Ministry of Culture – Children Culture House in cooperation with Directorates of Education , Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and Ministry of Youth in governorates of Iraq.
3. To open new outlets to include artistic and cultural capabilities of children and supporting them to participate in cultural programs through these centers.
4. The social, educational and cultural communication among all Iraqi cities and districts to preserve cultural diversity according to nature of each city.
The Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities – Children Culture House has sought to promote cultural development policy for children in order to draw necessary plans to achieve sustained development. Children Culture House has began to put a deliberate plan to open (12) cultural centers in Baghdad and provinces to provide cultural entertainment programs for children in cooperation with institutions concerned with childhood. These centers can possibly receive groups of students, special needs persons, orphans and displaced persons. It provided them cultural programs supervised by professional teachers in order to promote childhood reality and to present drama series, operettas, competitions, and exhibitions to show their artistic and cultural talents.
1. Child participation number increasing in cultural and artistic activities of workshops and courses holding during the summer holiday to develop their skills in fields of (interactive theater, drawing , poetry ).
2. Raising awareness of the importance of these centers and providing them with literary and artistic products of cultural diversity.
3. Providing the financial and moral support for gifted children.
there is a special budget for this measure