the Iraqi central bank allocates about ( $ 850000000 ) eight hundred and fifty million dollars to support the small and medium projects including the cultural projects
1. To activate private sector in the culture field by holding workshops and establishing the artistic productive and establishing the industrial institutions.
2. To employ actors in culture sector and finding opportunities of work ,
3. To increase the local productions,
Iraqi government obviously adopted a central policy to create work opportunities in order to increase the cultural, commercial and economic production of Iraqi central bank. That has been done by granting loans at small and medium projects including cultural projects for sum ($40,000) forty thousand dollars for each project with interest 4%.
This loan is granted to each citizen who wants to establish a productive project. It has to be repaid over (5) years.
1. The granted sum by Iraqi central bank of the initiative of private banks until November 2017 reached (37.733.000.000ID) thirty seven billion, seven hundred and thirty three million Iraqi dinars
2. Holding of (15) musical workshops and establishing (18) institutions for artistic products.
3. Participation about (30) persons in workshops , two persons for each workshop, as well as the participation of about (90) persons in artistic product institutions, (5) person for each institution.
4. Selling roughly (12) instruments for each workshop.
5. Selling roughly (25) films for each institution in the year.
($850000000) eight hundred and fifty million dollars.