Investments in Curricular and extracurricular activities aiming at reinforcing values of pluralism, democracy, citizenship and gender equality.
- Integrating the culture of pluralism and openness into curricula.
- Encouraging extracurricular activities at schools
Great efforts in cooperation with the General Directorate of Curriculum at the Ministry of Education to integrate extracurricular activities. More efforts are still needed to integrate the cultural dimension in the development of student's creativity.
- Improve the quality of education
- Develop curricula to integrate creativity and culture
- Create socially, economically and environmentally balanced identity
The Ministry of Culture
- Integration of the cultural aspect in the curricula in coordination with the Ministry of Education to serve human values and creativity, pluralism and equality.
- Integration of extracurricular activities at schools especially girls' participation.
- Drama, theater and music become part of education in the government and private schools.
- Creative cultural activities at schools in the field of creative writing and changing cultural stereotypes.
- Meetings and competitions among students.
- School libraries holding modern and diverse books.