This measure was establisehd by the UNAR (Ufficio Nazionale Antidiscriminazione Razziali) in order to support citizens, in particular women, against the discrimination in the place of work through training and awareness-raising measures to:
- develop new national strategies to forest the diversity management and the gender equality in the public sector;
- improve the capacity of "cultural diversity management activities" by public bodies;
- raise awareness about the potenciallity of new media and social media in the fight against the discrimination.
Promotion, dissemination and awareness-raising about the diversity management culture in the public sector.
It is expected to:
- research on good practises in the diversity management field and in the public amministration;
- develop several communication campaigns;
- institute an award for the enterprises and journalist who value and insert the diversity management in the world of work.