Cultura CREA- incentives for micro-small- average enterprises
“Cultura Crea" is targeted at micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, cultural and creative industry (also of the third sector), including teams of people, which want to form a company or realise their investment projects in Basilicata, Campania, Puglia, Calabria and Sicily.
The program includes three lines of action to:
• support the creation of new businesses in "core" fields of so-called cultural industries, by promoting innovation in production processes, technological development and creativity;
• consolidate and support the activities of existing economic players in the cultural industry, tourism, creative, entertainment and traditional and local products, by promoting the development of products and services for the enrichment, diversification and qualification of the cultural offer;
• encourage the creation and the qualification of services and activities related to the management, enjoyment and cultural enhancement, realized by the third sector;
Facilities shall be financed from the resources of the National Operational Programme "Culture and Development" ERDF 2014-2020.
"Create Culture" is an incentive program aimed to create and develop business initiatives in the cultural-tourism industry and to support non-profit organizations that work to enhance the territory cultural resources in the regions of Basilicata, Calabria, Campania, Puglia and Sicily .
It is sponsored by the Ministry of cultural heritage and activities and tourism (Mibact) which wants to support the creative sector in those regions and to consolidate the related production sectors strengthening the competitiveness of micro, small and medium enterprises (Priority Axis II - PON ERDF 2014-2020 "Culture and Development").
The advantages for enterprises are subsidized loans at zero interest and non-repayable grant on eligible expenditure, with an additional rewarding for young people, women and law firms with ratings.
The incentives, granted under the de minimus regulation, may cover up to 80% of total expenditure, elevating to 90% in case of rewarding
"Cultura Crea" is run by Invitalia, which evaluates business plans, provides funding and monitors the execution of business plans.
To create and develop business initiatives in the cultural-tourism industry and to support non-profit organizations that work to enhance the territory cultural resources in the regions of Basilicata, Calabria, Campania, Puglia and Sicily .
The available resources amount to approximately 107 million euro, as follows:
• 42 millions for the birth of new businesses.
• 38 millions for support to companies already active.
• 27 millions for the third sector.
There will be an additional budget of EUR 7 millions to be redistributed proportionally on the three strands.