Crowdarts: European platform
Crowdarts is the first Crowdfunding platform and Community dedicated to Performing Art which enables the spreading and realization of innovative ideas in this sector through the support of the community.
With Crowdarts we do not want only to offer crowdfunding services but in the long run we want to become the “first dedicated on-line platform and community supporting performing art creativity”. People in Action, Performing Art in Revolution!
Crowdarts offers an algorithm able to sustain the Creator’s ideas and to create better connect with partners and backers. We offer a dynamic environment to test and validate ideas and to promote and market new cultural projects.
Crowdarts, with its partners, will offer a new sustainable model for the sector allowing access to ‘alternative’ funding and ensuring, via the crowdfunding test, the quality of work and competences of Campaign Creators.
With our platform we believe we can offer the following benefits:
- Create new sources of economic sustainability for the Performing Art market.
- Validate Creator’s ideas and projects.
- Invent new interaction spaces between backers, creators and co-producers.
- Create a supporting community.
- Built an international network of professionals.
- Exchange “good practices” between Creators of campaigns and the other actors of the network.
- Create a community that invest in places and peoples at local level
- Develop a new strategy of audience development.
- Encourage the audience to learn about the long “lifetime” of a Performing Art project and the long work behind it.
Crowdarts’s Team selects proposed campaigns based on some fundamental criterias: innovation degree of the idea, originality of the used language, achievability, transparency .
Crowdarts is a crowdfunding platform that aims to contribute to the “sustainability and dissemination of the artistic culture” at European and International level to allow the field of Performing Arts to evolve, innovate and regenerate.
We believe that the crowdfunding and the sharing economy can help creative and independent artists to find new spaces for the production and dissemination of their projects.
Through the instrument of the crowdfunding, artists and professionals in Performing Arts have the opportunity to experiment new processes to involve the local and international community before, during and after the realization of their projects.
We believe in the citizens and creators who use the instrument of crowdfunding, not only to give and receive money, but because they recognize the central role of culture and are firmly convinced that a community without culture is a community without freedom.
Crowdarts is a project created to promote the presence of shows, performances and creative projects related to Performing Arts within the territories and communities at the International level , believing that the presence of these projects is a key factor that contributes to the development of the community itself .
Crowdarts is the fist crowdfunding platform and community dedicated to Performing Arts. On our platform you can propose ideas and projects and create crowdfunding production campaigns, Crowdshow campaigns and you can enter in contact with innovative and quality projects and artistic spaces around the world through our Marketplace!
We welcome projects in following Performing Arts fields:
- Contemporary Circus
- Under 25
- Social Theatre
- Web and Tech
- Film and Video
- Book and Publishing
- Support to organizations
On Crowdarts every campaign must follow some simples rules:
1. Campaigns must have a teaser video to be submitted.
2. After a successful campaign on Crowdarts, Creators must share the result of their work with the community and backers!
3. Campaigns must have high quality and innovative elements.
4. Campaign must have a strong communication strategy and must be honest and clearly presented.
Crowdarts guarantees for each campaign a large support and an high visibility on the web and in the media, but the success of a campaign always dependent on:
- a strong communication strategy before, during and after the campaign. It’s important to think about it in advance because crowdfunding is a very emotional experience.
- the value of the campaign.
- the quality of contents with which it is presented.
For this reason we ask to Campaign Creators to share updates with supporters and the community, a clear timeline of the development of the project, a clear campaign budget, detailed description, images, link video and any content related to the campaign to help users to trust in campaigns and creators.
5. Creators can’t create a campaign to fundraise for personal projects, charity, offer equity or repayment. (Check the list of prohibited rewards on Crowdarts).
6. Offering great rewards is one of the best ways to encourage support for your Crowdarts campaign.