Corazón Adentro Culture Mission
- Contribute with technical-methodological assessment, training included, to the work carried out by the different social actors engaged in the socio-cultural development strategies of the nation, in correspondence with the 2013-2019 Government Programme of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, focusing on those linked to the communities living in extreme poverty and the social programmes relative to cultural work.
- Conduct training actions which will ensure processes of appreciation and creation on the part of citizens, through different artistic expressions, literature and cinema.
- Create and promote cultural actions, in institutions and communities, through artistic-literary expressions and community cinema with the different age groups, thereby contributing to strengthen the identity values of Venezuela, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Enhance the knowledge, practice and safeguarding of popular cultures as a tool for cultural democratisation and the exercise of sovereignty.
- Diversify cultural actions in local and regional spaces which increase the cultural outreach and impact of the Mission in close coordination with Venezuelan agencies, organisations and institutions.
Stimulate the participation of the population in the community’s cultural life as a means to transform their attitudes, behaviour, and lifestyles.
The Misión Cultura project responds to the identified and recognised need to develop methodological-technical assessment for the training conducted by different social actors committed to the sociocultural development strategies and the need to revitalise the nation’s cultural processes. The presence of the Corazón Adentro Culture Mission in the 24 states of the country has been achieved through different modalities of cultural work, in coordination with the different social actors who participate in the processes of change taking place in art and culture. It is centred on developing the training of animators, directors, facilitators, work groups, social networks, culture exponents and spokespersons of the communal councils, culture committees, communes, and other social actors.
- Diversify training modalities for social actors participating in the sociocultural transformation strategies.
- Presence of the Corazón Adentro Culture Mission in the 24 states of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela through essential processes, namely, Community Training, Training of Trainers and Knowledge Exchange, focusing on areas of extreme poverty.
- Deepen and safeguard the identity contents relative to expressions of Venezuela’s traditional popular culture.
- Increase community participation in the integrated management of cultural processes, in particular, those dealing with the appreciation-creation of different artistic expressions, literature and cinema.
- Transform, through cultural processes, the attitudes, ways and lifestyles of citizens living in areas of extreme poverty and new urbanisations.
- Foster the citizens’ conscious participation in the cultural life of the nation, estates, municipalities, parishes and communities.
Change the different social actors participating in the nation’s cultural transformation strategies into leading players of the change through their social commitment.
The transformation of the citizens’ attitudes, behaviour , ways and lifestyles
was evaluated through cultural work. Active participation of citizens in the nation’s cultural life as a means to strengthen the nation’s identity values.