Cooperation for development
Technical Direction of Strengthening of Cultural Identity
Key objectives of the measure:
- To achieve the sustainable development.
- To create new knowledges and identify opportunities for the innovation and commercialization of the cultural artistic expressions in the local, regional and national market.
- To promote and develop the cultural industries, through the creation and promotion of the cultural entrepreneurship.
- To motivate, strengthen and develop capacities of business associativity in the framework of the worldview of the communities.
Scope of the measure:
Nature of the measure:
Main feature of the measure:
- Strengthening of the cultural makers and carriers identity.
- To locate in the local, regional, national and international market the indigenous art (Handicraft).
- Preservation and valuation of the craft ancestral techniques.
- Preservation of the cultural identity.
- Improvement in the local economy.
- To optimize the innovative capability of the cultural makers and carriers.
Results expected through the implementation of the measure:
- Positive valuation of the different artistic expressions of the country.
- To improve the standard of living of the cultural makers and carriers.
- To decrease the gaps between the poverty and extreme poverty.
- To strengthen the cultural identity.
Financial resources allocated to implement the measure:
Assigned financial resources; Q1.563,170.54 (from 2013 to 2016)
Indicators used to determine impact:
In 2016 it has been created indicators to measure the impact of the action or applied measure:The number of products with innovations.The number of access to new markets in a local, regional, national and international level.Number of products identified as potentials to native brands.Level of satisfaction of the beneficiaries with the acquired competences.Number of cultural entrepreneurships implemented as results of the seminar.Number of new created jobs starting with the new cultural entrepreneurships.The percentage increase on the sales of the craftsmen participants.
Area(s) of Monitoring
Cultural Value Chain