Children's Spring Cultural Annual Festival
1. To strengthen cooperation with ministries of (Culture, Education, Labor and Social Affairs, Health, Environment, Youth and Sports), Child care Board, Non-Governmental Organizations ,international organizations and private sectors.
2. To encourage the cultural initiatives of the artists, authors, and writers who are interested with childhood and participating in this festival in the fields of ( painting , theatre, music and other type of educational and artistic competitions and games.
3. To create opportunities for cultural creativity and competitions by developing scientific and educational qualifications for children aged group (6-18) years old.
4. To display the cultural and art works for children and to evaluating and interacting with each other in different levels.
The Children Culture House, one of the Ministry Of Culture , Tourism and Antiquities Departments, prepares an annual plan to organize of Children's Spring Cultural Annual Festival. The special committees that organize the festival make contacts with ministries of (Education, Labor and Social Affairs, Youth, Child Care Board, UNICEF , Iraqi Red Crescent Association and other civil society organizations such as ( Woman League, Amaar Charity Institution, Nabadh Al- Iraq, Alaq organization, Iraq Shahad organization) as well as number of cultural and academic figures. It will present cultural programs by students at different stages, and participating students of ( Art Institutions, Orphan Houses, the disabled and displaced people) to implement various sections of the festival which lasts two months.
1. Widening the participation and interaction among different Ministry of Education Directorates, Orphans, and the disabled of children.
2. Activating the collective work between the House and other institutions concerned with childhood houses.
3. To promote the children to show their talents in fields of (painting, acting, music, poetry, singing, and sports).
4. Building bridges of future cooperation on a wider scale
5. Providing wide opportunities to artistic and literary products of writers, intellectuals and students.
: a special budget is allocated for implementation of this procedure by the budget of the Children Cultural House.