Activating and expanding artistic activities in all geographical areas to reinforce and strengthen awareness based on equality and openness.
- Establishing concepts of tolerance, democracy and the rule of law.
- Supporting culture in occupied Jerusalem.
- Expanding geographical circles able to host cultural activities in all cities and communities.
- Increasing number of readers, particularly among children, youth and women.
- Developing talents and promoting creativity, especially among youth, women and children.
- Facilitating access to cultural activities organized by local councils.
The current policy has limited impacts. The target is to achieve an increase in cultural diversity by developing cultural activities, through role integration between the public and civil sectors. This policy aims to promote national unity and human development by enriching the culture of dialogue and respect for other opinions
This policy is expected to increased development of social awareness, push the economic cycle in the cultural sphere, as well as develop human competencies. It is also expected to empower youth and women and to stimulate creativity.
The Ministry of Culture
Support from: ALECSO, ISESCO, and UNESCO
- A plan to support culture and heritage in occupied Jerusalem
- International Advocacy campaign to safeguard the cultural heritage in occupied Jerusalem.
- National program to encourage reading.
- Organizing the Palestinian International book fair.
- Organizing local book fairs.