Activate and develop communication between Palestinians in their homeland and the diaspora.
Ministry of Culture
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Key objectives of the measure:
- Activating cultural activities involving both Palestinians living in their homeland and in the diaspora
- Facilitating access to cultural products
- Encouraging Palestinian participation in art and literary activities abroad
Scope of the measure:
Nature of the measure:
Main feature of the measure:
This policy aims to foster culture as a unifying and protection feature. It tends to reunify the nation, to support social ties among Palestinians and to maintain Palestinian culture.
Results expected through the implementation of the measure:
- Positive effects on culture
- Steps towards achieving national unity
- Strong social ties.
Financial resources allocated to implement the measure:
The Ministry of Culture
Main conclusions of the evaluation of the measure:
- Hosting Palestinian cultural productions at homeland
- Palestinian cultural weeks, bring teams from abroad
- Organizing cultural events in the diaspora.
Indicators used to determine impact:
Number of artistic teams supported by the Ministry of Culture to participate in International Festivals
Area(s) of Monitoring