- Support and promote training and qualification actions in the various spheres and sectors of culture.
- Promote national capacities, and contribute to the cultural consolidation of the countries with which it cooperates, supporting the development of cultural policies.
- Support the social and cultural agents, and offer a training space to the sectors involved in the cultural production and scientific dissemination processes.
- Consider cultural training to be an essential part of the cooperation strategy between countries, since the contacts generated by training activities may facilitate the execution of international multilateral projects.
- Contribute to conflict prevention through cultural dissemination and the generation of spaces for dialogue.
- Promote and foster work online between the various international cooperation actors in the spheres of culture and science.
The general objective of the ACERCA Program is to support and promote training and qualification in the cultural sector as a contribution to development.
This program is materialized in multiple activities related to the rest of the cultural cooperation and promotion activities: seminars, workshops, meetings, expert exchanges and debate forums (also in digital format).