Omani International Cultural Days
These international events contain a range of cultural activities such as:
- Live performances: traditional crafts and industries show (silverware industry + shipbuilding industry + textile industry) in coordination with the Public Authority for Craft Industries.
- Calligraphy exhibition: (in coordination with the Omani Society for Fine Arts).
- Sablat Oman: shows hospitality ceremony, which takes place in Alsabla and its social and cultural role in the life of Omani house. It also shows the most important ritual of Omani customs and traditions including henna inscription, weddings show and Omani folklore music.
The main features of the measure are:
1. This measure highlights the Omani cultural features in international forums.
2. Supports the craftsmen through displaying of their products in other countries.
3. Displays Oman daily ritual in various events.
The results expected through the implementation of the measure are:
1. Raise awareness of the Omani heritage in international forums.
2. Spread cultural, literary products and handicrafts abroad.
The Finacial support is provided by agencies responsible for the implementation of the measure