What have governments and non-governmental actors done to implement the 2005 Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions?
This question is at the heart of the matter of the quadrennial periodic reporting, through which information is collected, inter alia, on:
- national policies and measures taken to support the creation, production, distribution, dissemination and enjoyment of cultural goods and services;
- international cultural cooperation programmes that facilitate working partnerships between public officials and institutions, as well as professionals working in the cultural and creative industries
- preferential treatment measures that support the mobility of artists, provide greater market access and strengthen cultural industries in developing countries;
- measures to integrate culture into international development cooperation programmes and national development plans;
- actions taken to involve civil society in cultural policy processes.
Preparing for the Report
Section for the Diversity of Cultural Expressions (CLT/CRE/DCE)
7 place Fontenoy, 75352 Paris 07 SP - France