Ibero-American Federation of Film Arts and Sciences Academies (Federación Iberoamericana de Academias de Artes y Ciencias Cinematográficas - FIACINE), a non-profit organization that brings together the region's academies of motion pictures, arts and sciences, proposes to: 1) identify groups of women belonging to vulnerable groups working in the audiovisual industry in 7 Latin American countries; 2) identify the employment and training situation of women belonging to the target groups; 3) generate a mapping report of the audiovisual sector, focused on the identified groups, including recommendations for the development of public policies; 4) create a space for networking among the identified minority groups.
©Vanessa Mejía- hysteria foto
- Identify the individuals of the vulnerable groups through a virtual census.
- Compile the census information and develop a database of collectives who belong to the vulnerable groups.
- Conduct a study on the employment and training needs of the target groups through surveys.
- Design and implement virtual workshops on entrepreneurship in the audiovisual sector.
- Formulate recommendations for the development of public policy actions and strategies.
- Publish a report WE ARE DEVERSE with the mapping and analysis of the information collected throughout the project as well as the recommendations for the development of public policy strategies.
- Organize the forum WE ARE DIVERSE as a space for the articulation of networks among the identified minority groups.
- Reinforces job creation and entrepreneurship measures – The project empowers minority groups by equipping them with entrepreneurial skills.
- Supports female artists and cultural professionals – Through its various activities the project creates and strengthens networks among women and support them as artists and professionals.