The project aims to strengthen the local development of cultural industries in the municipality of Ilobasco through capacity-building and awareness-raising interventions, as well as the development of cultural enterprises.
Asociación Movimiento de Jóvenes Encuentristas (MOJE) is a non-governmental organisation committed to the prevention of youth violence through the implementation of programs and projects of labour insertion.
- The capacities of 100 arts and cultural practitioners are strengthened through the development of technical, business and marketing skills.
- Over 100 young people are supported to develop their cultural enterprises.
- The interaction between 200 young professionals and experts and academics to promote cultural expressions is enhanced.
- Carrying out skills development workshops for 100 young arts and cultural practitioners on business management and creative and innovative crafts.
- Participating in showrooms and fairs to present and promote a new collection of 300 innovative products.
- Promoting the development of arts and cultural enterprises through forums, workshops and social networks.
- Raising awareness among young professionals, trainers, NGOs and public and private sector on the importance of culture as a means of development through two conferences with ceramic arts experts and exchanges sessions between young artists and experts and the development of audio-visual material.
- Reinforces local skills and professional capacities - by providing training in technical, business and marketing skills development, this project will strengthen the capacities of arts and cultural practitioners, promote income generation and underline the importance of the link between culture and development.
- Widens and promotes the active participation of new actors in the cultural and creative industries – the project promotes an active participation of young people in vulnerable situations in the arts and culture sector and offers equal opportunities for both men and women to develop their professional careers.