Project implementation period:
2011 to 2012
About the project:
The project conducted by AEdiM, the Association of Madagascar Publishers, aims to train 10 of its members and to promote their work through support for the updating of their online catalogs and organization of mobile book fairs. The long-term objective is to strengthen the Malagasy book industry in the framework of the national book policy launched in 2008.
Country of applicant:
Funds allocated (in USD):
Title of the section:
- Building professional capacities of 10 publishing houses through training workshops;
- Updating these publishers’ online catalogues for the current year;
- Organizing three book fairs, one in Antananarivo and two mobile fairs in the provincial districts;
- Reinforcing the material capacities through the modernization of work tools; and
- Increasing the visibility of the the Association of Madagascar Publishers.
Association des éditeurs de Madagascar
Year of application: