The project aims to reinforce the network of creative actors in nine regions of Bolivia by building their capacities with improved skills in communication and cultural management and strengthening inclusion and participation in policy development.
Fundación Imagen is a non-governmental organisation committed to promoting sociocultural and economic development in disadvantaged sectors of culture and the arts.
The role of civil society in policy making and implementation is strengthened in nine departments: Beni, Cochabamba, Chuquisaca, La Paz, Oruro, Pando, Potosí, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Tarija.
Participation in cultural and creative industries is widened to previously excluded individuals and social groups.
Knowledge from systematized experiences and cultural tools are produced.
The capacities of over 135 cultural industries stakeholders are strengthened in the fields of communication and multimedia.
- Strengthening the role of civil society in policy making and implementation through 4 sessions on socialization of the Law of Cultures and workshops on the draft Law on Cultural Spaces and the proposal for the Artist Act.
- Widening the participation of excluded individuals and social groups in cultural and creative industries through the elaboration of a digital database of resources related to cultural and creative industries, training and the development of a manual for the formulation of cultural projects and a data bank of cultural projects.
- Generating knowledge on the experiences in cultural innovation in Bolivia through 13 audio-visual materials.
- Organizing workshops on network communication and the generation of multimedia content.
- Creating 3 inter-institutional communication management manuals on Culture Network, Open Communication, and Internal Communication.
Reinforces local skills and professional capacities - This project will strengthen the capacities of cultural actors in Bolivia by providing training in policy development, cultural management, communication and multimedia, underlining the importance of cultural collaboration.
Widens and promotes the active participation of new actors in the cultural and creative industries – the project promotes an active participation of excluded groups in the culture sector.