The Municipality of Ramallah proposes to 1) map the music industry and create a strategy for the development of the sector; 2) identify skills gaps in the sector; 3) develop and implement a tailored educational program to enhance the mobility of Ramallah's artists.
- Map Ramallah city’s music industry to contribute to better policymaking and raise awareness of the music sector.
- Create and adopt an evidence-based strategy with an action plan to develop Ramallah as a city of music.
- Create an online platform “Ramallah City of Music” to promote the action plan of the development strategy to inspire other cities of music.
- Conduct a study to identify the skills required for artists and music industry professionals to participate in events outside the city.
- Produce a report with recommendations to improve the mobility of artists.
- Develops plans that include action lines to support diverse cultural expressions - The project will create a strategy for development of Ramallah’s music industry.
- Develops measures that support the mobility of artists and cultural professionals – The project will reinforce mobility of the artists and professionals in the music industry by implementing an education programme based on the research of their needs.