Fundación Visión Cultural (Cultural Vision Foundation), a non-governmental organization that promotes cultural life and interculturalism in Bolivia, proposes to: 1) contribute to the advancement of cultural and creative industries, collaborative economies, and community production systems of La Paz; 2) promote the development and implementation of municipal regulations and public policies for the cultural and creative economies and for the self-managed cultural spaces in the municipality; 3) strengthen the capacities of the National Coordination of Cultural Spaces (NCCS) members to constitute them as agents of structural changes.
- Map successful ventures in cultural and creative industries in the country.
- Prepare a guide that gathers the success experiences identified in the cultural and creative industries.
- Create a co-working space for different cultural enterprises to interact and collaborate.
- Organize training workshops on cultural entrepreneurship aimed at 24 members of Self-managed Cultural Spaces (SCS).
- Design incubators for creative and cultural projects. Organize training workshops for the incubation of cultural and creative projects.
- Develop two cultural markets.
- Develop municipal policies to promote cultural entrepreneurship, and strengthen self-managed cultural spaces in 6 macro-districts of La Paz.
- Develop a guide for self-managed cultural spaces (SCS).
- Systematize and disseminate experiences of cultural innovation, cultural entrepreneurship and/or successful articulation.
- Map territorial socio-cultural organizations. Establish relationships with public institutions in the cultural field.
- Contributes to the development of information systems and spaces that promote networking and the exchange of best practices - The project collects information on successful experiences of self-managed cultural spaces and create meeting spaces for National Coordination of Cultural Spaces (NCCS), cultural professionals, public and private institutions to exchange experiences
- Strengthens civil society's participation in policymaking and implementation - The project promotes diversity and intercultural dialogue to strengthen the impact of civil society in cultural policymaking processes.