The project "Acte Sept" aims to carry out a series of training and communication initiatives to promote a better understanding of the 2005 by all relevant stakeholders in Mali. The project is expected to contribute to the implementation of the Convention and the development of a regional cultural policy.
- Translating the 2005 Convention into local languages;
- Identifying cultural actors and stakeholders to be involved in the project;
- Organizing public readings of the Convention, followed by debates, as well as workshops in eight regions of Mali;
- Producing and distributing a directory of cultural organizations;
- Initiating the development of a regional cultural policy;
- Creating a website to inform, educate and increase public awareness of the 2005 Convention.
- Translated the UNESCO 2005 Convention into the local language Bamanankan.
- Created a national Malian coalition and nine regional coalitions for cultural diversity to promote networking opportunities and increase the awareness about the 2005 Convention among representatives of public authorities.