A mano alzada: Investing in the Potential of Colombian Comics
Entrevinetas Corporation (Corporación Entreviñetas), an NGO committed to the promotion of the comics and drawing, proposes to strengthen the development of the sector in Colombia by: 1) identifying the diversity of cultural agents in the comic industry; 2) developing a joint strategic roadmap to support its growth.
© Byron Alaff Vélez · Corporación Entreviñetas
- Map the comic sector in Colombia to identify the value that stakeholders working in the sector generate, as well as their needs.
- Develop a strategic roadmap to support the comic sector.
- Organize a forum to strengthen the entrepreneurial capacities of stakeholders and to formulate recommendations for the development of measures and policies for the industry.
- Create a web site to present the results of the mapping, as well as an open access directory of the sector's stakeholders.
- Develop and disseminate a publication that includes the results of the mapping and the proposed recommendations
Assesses and addresses comic sector’s needs. The information obtained from the mapping and the recommendations derived from the forum will contribute to the development of specific measures and policies to strengthen the sector.
Strengthens the visibility of the comic industry. The data compiled through the mapping, the open access directory, the web page developed, and the forum will contribute to raising awareness of the industry and promoting the creation of networks.